Helautomatisk tubbockare (CNC)
CNC (Full Auto) Tube bender : PC-Base Control
YLM develops their own CNC software which is based on Windows XP / Windows 7 with the ability to import XYZ information from .dxf / STEP files translating to be YBC data.
YLM software uses 3D simulation software to preview and determine bending interferences. The YLM software is flexible to meet our client's requests to achieve efficient production.
We offer fully automatic pipe bender CNC-controlled machining of pipes with a diameter from 4mm to 220mm. These models 3,4,5,6,7,8 axial (hybrid models with electrical control in conjunction with the plumbing) and all-electric models in the 10-12 axis...
Standard machine design features on CNC benders include:
- Air conditioned electrical enclosure to maintain temperature and prolong system components
- Electrical power filtering to stabilize incoming power supplies for an efficient consistent operation
- Control electrical cabinet isolation to minimize vibration transfer to electronics
- Oil filtering system with condition indicator to protect oil supply
- Radiator type oil cooler standard on most models, available on others to maintain oil temperature
- Vibration control machine mounting pads to reduce machine movement during operation
- Spacious well labeled / layout of electrical system for ease of maintenance and efficient operation
- Remote control console for placement in operational location based on application to reduce operator interface time to increase production
- Foot pedal cycle start operation for quick safe loading increasing production
- Safety mat and safety plates with multiple emergency stop placement for operational safety
- Integrated gearbox reducer with multi layer drive chain assembly for smooth controlled operational start / stop movement of bend arm extending the chain life many years beyond traditional hydraulic benders.
- Low profile bend head design uniquely offset from center of machine frame providing clearance for complicated parts that can not be obtained on other brands of equipment.
- Full capacity feed through collect for working with long material that requires additional length beyond the front collect stop system reducing the need for extended models in most applications.
- Low decibel level production noise to reduce operator fatigue and general improvement of shop conditions
- Low working heights for ease of operation increasing production and improved safety of material handling
- Multiple axis operation reducing cycle time and interference for optimum production